1. Interested person who wants to enter the Ruth House is to call for initial phone interview.
2. Write a 3-5 page letter on notebook paper about why you want to enter the Ruth House. Include in letter what is currently going on (legal issues, family issues and/or such) and family history.
3. After we receive the letter we will contact you by phone to discuss whether we are the right place for you or not. If agreed upon we will set up a personal interview.
4. Fill out intake apllication. Click on link below to download and print application.
5. Be prepared to enter the program if accepted. There is a list of items in the intake application that may be brought with you. (Please note number of articles for each item)